100% Payment Upfront

New here. I have been looking for account software for a long time now. Still currently using Excel.
Manager has inventory which could also work an absolute treat for me.

The only issue I have with it, as with other accounting software is the raising invoices.

I run an online business selling physical goods. All of my sales are 100% upfront.
They find my website, they buy the product, i send it.
The annoying thing is I have to raise the invoice, then assign a payment to it.
All of my money goes through Paypal. I use their online terminal etc so my money is in one place.

Is there a way that I can raise an invoice that will always be paid in full and automatically send that money to my current bank? (PayPal).

The same question stands for Purchase Invoices, once I pay my domain renewal say, can it automatically take it my chosen bank (PayPal again). Without having to add that extra process.

All I can think of is that if you ‘Receive Money’ and allocate to Customer Credits specifying the customer (this could be imported bank/paypal statment perhaps?) then when you raise the invoice against the customer the ‘credit is applied automatically’ and the invoice will show paid in full when you raise it.

Yeah, you don’t have to issue an invoice before accepting payment. You can receive money from customer by categorizing received money to Customer credits account.

Once you issue an invoice, customer credit will be automatically applied against the invoice.

Hello,

Thank you both for your replies.

I will take a look into this and get back if I have any further questions!

EDIT: Sorry, new to this. Could someone point me in the direction of a guide that will explain this step by step? I have no idea what i’m looking for, haha.

Anyone? Any further help will be appreciated.