When i create purchase invoice item cost show in expenses

When i create purchase invoice item cost show in expenses

Make sure you use at least Manager v23.10.25.1106

There was a discussion about this and some recent versions did not yet correct it as part of the new Inventory system but it now should work as expected. Most importantly go to Setttings → Obsolete Features → Dynamic Rolling Recalculations and ensure that Inventory items is NOT checked (empty) as in below:

I would also advise you to first search forum before posting a question as this was thoroughly discussed,

1 Like

Thanks I did it as your advice

It it solved the issue then please mark it as solved (tick box Solution) at my post that resolved it.

Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 08.02.36

hi eko, I can confirm ahmed_mohamed s issue.
created new business in v23.10.25.1106, no obsolete features involved,
any new purchase invoice gets posted to the Inventory - Cost expense account
although the purchase invoice is assigned to the auto " Inventory on Hand " account

so… look at post #2, Inventory Item must be checked, if you want to use Dynamic Rolling Recalculations

No it does not. See https://www.manager.io/inventory-revaluations

"… Dynamic Rolling Recalculations

The Dynamic Rolling Recalculations is obsolete feature and should not be used for new businesses. Existing businesses can switch it off and move to Inventory Revaluation Worksheet method.

Many threads ask about this method (Inventory Revaluation Worksheet method), currently it seems that this method is not stable enough, and is not ready to be used in real business