We need to transform the invoice total into words

we need transform

the invoice prict total to alphapet

Is this a legal requirements, if yes, which country are you from and can you provide a government document which supports this legal requirement.

yes it’s legal requirements , and i from Egypt , it’s requirements for any official sales invoice , and it’s part of sales law in Egypt , and i don’t know which documents can i bring it to prove that , it’s law

Manager requires legal proof before it can consider any such request so that Manager can always be legally based. Perhaps your tax authority has a Sales Invoices specification.

just provide the website link of your government website where it is mentioned invoices should have values mentioned in words.

i will tray to do that soon , thanks for help

this is the link but by Arabic
https://www.egypt.gov.eg/arabic/laws/tax/chp_four/part_one.aspx

the link you have provided does not mention anything about the invoice requirements.

actually sir he prove that

@shady, the web site you linked to does not list any specific requirements for the content or elements of invoices. It only says they must be used. (At least that is true for the English version provided by the link on the site.) Do you have some other official source?