VAT EU + Invoice

Hi,
Like your software very much. Thanks for such clear to use piece of work.
I have 3 questions. Hope you can point me in the right direction:

When invoicing a German customer from Holland, I choose “BTW 21% EU” for reverse charged tax. Works fine. In the invoice it says exactly this “BTW 21% EU”.
This will confuse my customers as it looks as if VAT is applied. Can I change this somewhere to “No BTW 21% applied, EU” or a better phrase that explains there is no tax applied?

2nd question; Only the total shows the euro sign. Is it possible to also show it on the rest of the prices?

3rd; As I have customers in Netherlands, Germany, and other countries, it would be nice if I could change the language per invoice. Is this possible?

@Hennie can answer your first question. I am certain he will when he sees your post.

2nd question: No. Only amounts in the “totals” rows show currency symbols. This is to reduce clutter and is fairly common in accounting software.

3rd question: No. Language is a global setting. But you can change back and forth.

This will confuse my customers as it looks as if VAT is applied. Can I change this somewhere to “No BTW 21% applied, EU” or a better phrase that explains there is no tax applied?

This you can change it as following
Settings / vat categories / new vat categorie / choose Netherlands BTW 21% non-EU

Dear Olaf,

You used the wrong BTW-code. There is a code 0% BTW EU. That is the code you should use when you invoice a German customers that has a German VAT-registrationnumber, so-called business to business deliveries. The code BTW 21% EU is when you import goods from within the EU. the same method applies when you export to a non-EU country. For those deloveries, there is a code 0% BTW non-EU and when you import from a non-EU country you should use 21% BTW Non-EU.
The codes I mentioned are standard built-in codes in Manager. When you use these codes, the BTW-concept Aangifte shows you the right amounts for your VAT-Tax return form.

In case you have any further questions, send me a private message

Great! Thanks guys for such a quick answer,

@Tut; Reducing clutter sounds fine. Language setting is even right under the invoice. Marvelous.
@mnmalatras; thanks, will use Hennies method
@Hennie: Clear, now I understand the codes. Also “btw verlegd” is only for in Holland then. Superb tax return form, so easy. Loving the program even more.