User Limitation on Divisions

We are using the cloud version, and using different user for each branch. Our issue is that there is no way to limit access to inventory or sales invoice.

Example:
Employee in branch X can make sales invoice from Location Y and can see the customers and sales invoices of all branches, if there is any limitation it would be great.
And as we give branches to inventory report by location they can access all the locations and the quantities which is unnecessary information to know.

Thanks

2 Likes

I suffered from the same problem. and I created a separate business file for every branch to overcome this problem. For sure this means more work for me. but every staff in each branch will see the inventory and the sales of its branch only.

I suggest adding a choice in the “User Permissions” to give access to specific or all divisions.

2 Likes

I also face the same problem. I think manager have to improve more feature in inventory area including restriction and make grouping for each item inventory to make simpler in order to when open inventory tab we can see simpler group of items and if we click each group will open the detail of inventory.

1 Like

@lubos i think it is not complicated to solve this issue

Thanks

Divisional restrictions would be a huge addition and it is in the Ideas Category.

See: Division Settings For Restricted Users (hide codes from restricted users)

2 Likes

This topic has really been recurrent. it has been a worry for a number of us. it is the the idea category we wish something is done soonest

1 Like