Time of the transaction on the printed invoice

My clients wants the time of the transaction to be printed on the invoice. Is there any way the manager can accommodate that request.

Copy the Time of Transaction Into Notes Fields in Receipt. This is the Simple way.
Like Transaction Date and Time 17/07/17 10:26 AM.

If you want to done it automatically by software… then Its a depends on Developer, But As an Accounting Software with Inventory and all other things… the time field is not required. Because you transfer money by bank, And they Provide the E-Receipt for you transaction, You can send that transaction receipt to your Supplier, which has time also.
And If your Customer Wants then you can Put date and time in the Notes Field for Now with the other Money transaction details.

Thanks

can we get the transaction time from the manager system??? (cloud edition and server edition)

You can view the audit trail for the time a type of transaction was created but it does not refer to a specific transaction.

I think the audit trail is not available in the server edition,

If you want to show the time of transaction on the invoice like Time of removal of goods, then you will have to customize your theme.

In your theme paste the following script just under <thead>

<script>
function startTime() {
    var today = new Date();
    var h = today.getHours();
    var m = today.getMinutes();
    m = checkTime(m);
    document.getElementById('txt').innerHTML =
    h + ":" + m;
}
function checkTime(i) {
    if (i < 10) {i = "0" + i};  // add zero in front of numbers < 10
    return i;
}
</script>

Now create a custom field with any heading of your choice. Set it to print on documents. In the default text add the following code.

<body onload="startTime()"><div id="txt"></div></body>

NOTE: The time will always update to the current time whenever you view the document. So it is better to generate a pdf immediately after the document is created.

3 Likes

@sharpdrivetek Great job!

thanks