Show time in date of Sales Invoice

Please support me! What should I do if I want to display the date and time when the sales invoice is created?
Untitled-1

Manager does not use time for any financial transactions. It records time of activity only for use in the History file. If you want time to show on a sales invoice, you will need to use a custom field. If you want that custom field to show in the position you indicate in your example, you will need to write a custom theme.

1 Like

Thanks @Tut, Can i set custom field to input date and time automatic? I was try use custom field but i have choose date manual!

The issue is much more than showing the time.

• To have the ability to show time, Manager would have to record the time of transactions in units of minutes or seconds not days. (The incorrect method is storing days and seconds separately as that results in a race condition when the larger unit changes so will intermittently produce wrong results).

• Then all existing reports must be programmed to sort to the required level (days or seconds).

Doing the above represents a large program modification. Theoretically possible but the marketing justification given other recognised ideas, would be difficult.

1 Like

No.

1 Like