Suspense Account Problem

Sorry in advance to asking this question again.
Butt i have a problem regarding this.
and the problem start as on when i start a business with some amounts receivable from costumer.
when i try to enter a receivable amount as in balance due window it can not be enter their and shown this massage.

(If this customer owes you money, do not enter starting balance. Enter all their unpaid invoices individually under Sales Invoices tab.

but when i enter it under sales invoice it showed as a “SUSPENSE”.

amount appears sin suspense account when you have not selected the proper accounts for a transaction.
in the sales invoice have you selected any relevant account in the line item account column?
if not, then edit the invoices, select proper accounts and click update.
https://guides.manager.io/7106

i read this guide and other threads regarding this.
all is there i find income or expanse accounts.
No relevant account i find there, any account u suggest me to overcome this.

On your Sales Invoice, you need to select an account to post the sales to

by relevant account i meant whatever account is suitable to your particular sales invoice.

what are u think. is it an expanse or an income.
there is only Expanses and income heads.
and i don’t think these both are relevents.

You need to post your chart of accounts here as I don’t understand your problem. It seems that you have not created any accounts

no i dont create any account.

What type of account are you trying to post to?

no account to post to.
ther is only two types of account. income(head) account or expanse(head) Accounts.

I think you need to re-read the guides

“Design a Chart of Accounts”

“Build a Chart of Accounts”

before going any further. You will need a minimum understanding of accounting to progress in using Manager

i will try this.

there is only two types of accounts shown.
Income and expanse account.
the thing i want to record here is not an expanse or income.
that is an asset “RECEIVABLE”.

If i create an account under the Asset heading then it show a negative balance. (below)

You need to post the details of the Chart of Accounts and the edit form for the “Old Receivables” account

I am not sure what you are trying to achieve with this entry - it may not be the correct way to get what you want. Please explain why you are doing this entry

I want to setup a new manager account and have some customers dues.
i want to enter their dues in new manager account.
when i try to do this at here,

it told me to do this in invoice tab. but when i try to make a invoice, the invoice showed up in a suspense account.
my problem is how i enter this amount correctly in my new manager account…

OK, I think I see what is happening.

Have you set a Start Date?

If you enter the unpaid invoices with an invoice date before the start date, then the invoices are registered to the Customer account as unpaid and the amount due is increased

The sales are not credited to the Sales account but are credited to the Retained Equity account

See the guide “Set Starting Balances for Customers” for a detailed explanation

thanks i check that…

i think here is something useful.

if the opening balance in Credit then you add it from customer creation form. the you have debit opening balance then you need to create invoice before the system starting date. then the system will consider the invoice as opening balance

To be clear, you should not have created that Old Receivables account, because Manager will not handle your receivables from before your start date correctly if they are in such an account.

And you never post a sales invoice line item to Accounts receivable. Instead, you select the income or expense account where the sale, return, or discount will be posted. Manager automatically posts the balance due to Accounts receivable.

When you create a sales invoice with an issue date before your start date, only the balance due is picked up, in Accounts receivable. That is how you set the starting balance owed by the customer. Such an invoice will not affect income and expense amounts during the current period.