Status of quotes, Sales Orders and Purchase Orders Idea

@lubos before you completely remove this topic from the ideas category, could you review various issues that I raised in this post:

There are/were a couple of bugs, as well as feedback on certain points. I particularly would like the status colour scheme reviewed so as to make it consistent with other areas such as invoices. Please see the topic for further information.

As mentioned in the other topic - Sales order status

I hope that you will come up with a resolution to resolve mbooth issue, whilst still being able to make the sales order show in the same order and format as invoices. I seem to recall seeing somewhere a suggestion by somebody about using projects to manage when sales and purchase order is complete, which would resolve mbooth issue and still ensure that sales orders display orders in the same way that invoices currently do.

I also raised a bug? regarding the Qty to deliver field needing to be ticked in sales order despite inventory item already having that field tick. Not sure if this is by design as in I need to set this in default forms or whether this should automatically show when an inventory item has this field ticked?