Setup default system language for each user

We are using cloud version, I changed the default language from english to arabic but when the other users log-on using their own username and password, the default language also has changed to their system… Is there any option to change default language into selected user only because each user want to use his/her own language instead of english… thanks

No. Mostly because the idea is that all users should be set on the same language. It’s just more practical in long-term.

You just need to pick one language and enforce it on everyone. Sorry about that.

So there is no option to set up different language for different users?

For example for user A language English, for user B language Polish ?

That’s correct.

We have a multilingual community organisation and I am the region coordinator. Our region consist of people of different nationalities and they speak any of our countries eleven official languages.

Some of the bookkeepers are not able to speak proper English or Afrikaans (my language), I am planning to use the cloud edition and the different users will have the need to use different languages.

Please consider the option that each user be able to select the language of their choice.

Greetings

I also support the implementation of non-static user class language variable.

i have this problem too!!!

we have different users from different countries in one system

just we can make backup and restore in per pc its complicate !!!