Sales Invovice

How can I edit the sales invoice template? Is any guide available?

What do you mean by invoice template?

You can use a custom theme to change the look of an invoice - custom themes are written in Liquid

See this guide Customize themes | Manager

Thanks, @Joe91 for the response. I want to add some content to the sales invoice. Also want to change company’s name.

You can use custom fields Use custom fields | Manager

Name or rename a business | Manager

There is a lot of information in the guides on customising Manager - they should be the first place you search when you want to do something new

Thanks @Joe91, I also want to change the name of company on invoice. I don’t want to rename of business name on manager, but for the purpose of invoice, name is different. Is it possible?

Regards
Yameen

Sounds illegal but then maybe in your country you are allowed to do that

For some reasons, we have add additional remarks with our company name in our manager file name, which is also appearing on invoices. We just want to remove this additional remarks.

Regards
Yameen

What are these?
Why are they in the Business Name (there is no such thing in Manager as “company name”

Remove them from the business name then your invoices will be orrect

Where is the information you have added to the Business Name required? You may be able to use a custom field or theme to enter this information and print it on document

Ok. Got it. Thanks @Joe91.

When you backup it will add the back-up date to the name. When you then do a fresh import the date becomes part of the business name. You then have to click edit next to the business name and remove the additional content such as the date.

Go to Settings → Go to Business Details → Type in the name and address you want to show on Documents.
If you want to have different name only for invoices, you can do it through a custom theme.