Rounding sales invoices

ok, got your point, can it be possible for sales invoice to show total amount after tax added? So that i can determined how much exact amount would i round off after tax.

A sales invoice always show total amount once created, no?

Please do not divert topics. Your question has nothing to do with rounding purchase invoices.

Sorry i think it should be fixed if i explained exact point- My Sales invoices showing total $1000 less as discount $50 Discount= $950 (i found it in invoice before update), then 7.5% Tax will be imposed on $950. So total invoice amount to be (950+71.25)=1021.25. i can rounding off $0.25 by System and amount will be $1021.00. But i want to rounding off as exact amount $6 and total invoice amount should be $1015 (it can not showing before invoice create). How can i determined $6 to be rounding off if i not see invoice with effect tax? the invoice amount is not showing tax effect (before update) . It Can be possible to go to edit after creation of invoice to rounding off. if i don’t have access to edit invoice then how can i do that?

What you describe is not rounding. It is application of a second discount by the arbitrary amount of $6.25. You can simply enter that in the discount field. That is not a matter of accounting, but a pricing decision. And you have the secondary issue of whether the additional discount results in a reduction of tax, something that depends on local law. That is discussed in this Guide: Enter a discount as a separate line item | Manager.