Request - Extensions - Make them always available

I discovered in this other thread, that extensions are only visible in the Settings view and are only loaded when the country value is not set under Business Details:

Request:

• Please make the ‘Extensions’ option always visible under Settings (even when a country is selected in Business Details)
  • Please make any active extensions run under the same conditions (when a country is selected in Business Details, active extensions are currently ignored and are not loaded even on the views that they’re supposed to run on)

It is not clear to me if this is a bug or a feature request – but it was different enough to my original post (asking how to enable them), that I thought I’d create this separate thread for the requested change.

See

1 Like

Thanks, I hadn’t seen that post yet. My searches on the forum didn’t turn up much extension-related.

Perhaps it could have a warning on the page:

“This is an unsupported feature in heavy development and any extensions you create are not guaranteed to continue working after an update. Extensions may break without notice.”