Recording reciept of over payment from supplier

@lubos @Tut i had done over payment to my supplier, then i got refund of excess payment from that supplier, how do i make entry of this refunded amount? please help.

Receive money in the Cash Accounts tab. If your original payment was posted to a purchase invoice, post the refund to the same invoice. If it was a cash payment, post the receipt to the same expense account.

Thanks @Tut This is what I did, and it worked.
Received the credit as a refund.
Cash Accounts > Receive Money > Select “Accounts Payable” in Account > Select Supplier and filled the other relevant details of transactions.

More easier for users will be option in view of invoice. The same also in invoices maked for clients when will be come with product for refund.