QTY to deliver bug

Hi there, the program is displaying the total of all items delivered since inception of the customer in stead of the current number of items to deliver. Did I do something wrong?
Please help.

Do you have Delivery Notes enabled? If so, have you created delivery notes?

Hi Tut, yes, we do have delivery notes enabled. The QTY to deliver is normally 0, as we issue a delivery note with the invoice. This is the first time that this has happened. It’s as if manager is not seeing the delivery notes and is just displaying all the stock ordered of all time…

If I look at the QTY to deliver on the customers tab it shows that I need to deliver stock (which is not true). When I go into the Inventory tab, there is a QTY to deliver of zero for all inventory items…

See image

I can reproduce this bug. Apparently, the program is counting sales invoices twice for some purposes. Here is an example from a test company. In the Inventory Items tab, Bob’s Hardware shows 0 items to deliver for LED bulbs:

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 12.02.01 PM

Drilling down on that zero quantity, we see that sales invoice #1 recorded a sale of 1. A delivery note subsequently reduced the quantity to deliver to 0:

However, in the Customers tab, we see there is one LED bulb to deliver:

Drilling down on that 1 figure, sales invoice #1 is listed twice:

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 11.58.46 AM

Yet, when clicking on the Edit button, we see the sales invoice contains only one such inventory item:

This would have the effect of appearing to show every item ever sold as still remaining to be delivered.

Fixed in the latest version (20.5.53)

Thanks, seems to be working correctly now.
I’m using cloud version.