Purchase invoice viza vee Goods Receipt

Hello, Kindly guide me, when I buy inventory and post the purchase invoices, I also copy to goods receipt accordingly. Now in this regard do i ignore the inventory location field on the purchase invoice by leaving it blank or I select the invenrory location on both the purchase invoice and goods receipt.

I just found and read the guide after posting the topic… it says that if the goods receipt is activated the location field on purchase invoice is deactivated. Well It seems very active on the purchase invoice. I believe its the same with sales invoices too. Could it be a bug? I am using the cloud version.

I have tried many possibilities in managing Inventory using Manager. And I still can’t get the right conclusion, about what is the best and easiest way to understand.

From several of my experiments, I concluded that a Delivery Note or Good Receipt must be preceded by a Sales Order or Purchase Order.

Good Receipt - Purchase Invoice or Delivery Note - Sales Invoice , Select one of the documents without selecting Location. This is a little confusing…

I just tried again, Sales Invoice or Purchase Invoice Should not have Location, when we use Delivery Note or Good Receipt.

Rather than considering it a bug, it would be more appropriate to consider it as needing to be reviewed.

For the time being, I decided not to use Good Receipts or Delivery Notes in Multi Location.