Production orders

Hi,
I’m having problems creating production orders, and need some help, please:
I’m generating production orders for subassemblies and need to combine them to obtain the production order for the finished item. When I do that, the costs of the parts are transferring incorrectly from the subassemblies production orders to the final assembly production order. Could this be a bug in the software? What am I missing?
Looking forward to receiving some guidance, please.
Thank you.

You need to illustrate a complete example. It is impossible to answer your question without more information. Also describe why you think Manager is in error.

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. Attached is a document showing an example of the problem I am having:

I generated Production Orders 26, 28 and 29, each in quantity of 25. All of these were at production stage 1, with parts purchased.
Then, at production stage 2, I generated Production Order 100, using one of each of the above. I picked quantity of 2.

My problem is that the amounts listed for the 3 initial Production Orders do not transfer into the final one. The values are very different.

I would appreciate any help you could give me in solving this. Thank you.

Your link to a PDF was deleted because it was a security risk to other users. Include screenshots directly in your message rather than linking to PDFs.