Please add a tax cut in the Journal Entry

Please add a tax cut in the Journal Intry

can you explain what you mean?

Taxes are not applied and shown separately on journal entries. Journal entries are direct debits or credits to various accounts. For an explanation of how tax codes are applied and their effects, see this Guide: Manager Cloud. Especially, note the Caution text about halfway down.

I’ve been working since the beginning on Journal Intry and it’s hard to switch to bills that will make it difficult so it’s good to add this adjustment would be very good

Or you can add a Batch Create for purchases and sales

If the example you posted represents the type of journal entries you are making, you have been using them incorrectly. I realize your example was taken from a test company. Can you provide one from your real company and explain why you think the additional lines are appropriate?

This is not possible. Batch operations only apply to lists, not to financial transactions.

As I suspected, you are using journal entries incorrectly. They are not to be used in Manager for any transaction involving movement of funds into or out of the business. Your speed of response to earlier posts indicates you did not read the link I sent. I strongly recommend you do.

For the transaction you are illustrating, you should have taken one of two approaches:

1. Under Bank Transactions tab, click Spend Money and enter the rent payment directly, allocating the transaction to an expense account. See this Guide: Manager Cloud.

2. Create a purchase invoice for the rent amount, selecting the landlord as the supplier (define the supplier first), and allocating to an expense account. Then, enter a Spend Money transaction, posting the transaction to Accounts payable, the landlord’s subaccount, and the purchase invoice number. See this Guide: Manager Cloud. That covers purchase invoices. The one linked to in #1 covers the payment step.

Approach #1 is best when the bill is paid immediately. Approach #2 is best when purchasing on credit (paying later) or you want to maintain records of what you have paid a given supplier.

If you have been entering receipts and payments with journal entries, that also suggests you have set up your bank accounts improperly, because you cannot transact to bank accounts from journal entries. Read this Guide: Manager Cloud.

thank you for replying . But my problem can be solved if you can show this account in bank accounts. At that time I will not need to re-enter full year movements again

You have two problems:

1. Your asset account named Bank Account is not a bank account. It appears to either be the control account Cash at bank, which you have renamed Bank Account or a regular asset account you have set up. Control accounts cannot be chosen in the Bank account field of receipts or payments. Nor can they selected for journal entries. Only the bank accounts themselves, which are subsidiary ledgers of the control account, can be chosen for receipts and payments.

2. If you have been posting monetary transactions to this Bank Account via journal entries, all those will need to be redone anyway.

The program is not going to be modified to accommodate your incorrect use. If I were you and wanted to avoid re-entering many transactions, I would start over with Manager, setting a start date at the beginning of the current accounting period and designing a proper chart of accounts. Enter starting balances based on your previous, erroneous books.

Thank you . But I wanted to contribute to being a manger Be the best . I am happy with your great efforts in this program and I wish you success always.