Packing slip

Hallo

we have the same problem and I agree with Lubos it could be solved with a simple HTML template.

PLS let us know if you are still implementing this.

Best

Luca

Hi,

Please could you let me know if there is any timeline for updating or allowing the name change of the delivery note to Packing List/Slip?

It would be very helpful as previously mentioned to allow for items such as:
dimensions and weight per SKU.
Total number of items
Total weight
Mode of shipping
Ports of origin and destination
Delivery address (as it can be different to the invoice address)

Thanks

This is not currently on the Roadmap. But more ability to customize all documents has been mentioned for the future.

Add these to your inventory item descriptions.

[quote=“Antiloop, post:22, topic:2190”]
Total number of items
Total weight
Mode of shipping
Ports of origin and destination[/quote]

All these can be handled with custom fields for delivery notes. None of these are accounting parameters or inventory item characteristics.

Already included.

Thank you for the reply and the recommendations on where to input weight and dimensions.

With regards to the delivery address, I believe this address is pulled from customers billing address, which can be different to the delivery address so should there be another field for a customer delivery address?

This is true if you create the delivery note from the sales invoice. If you generate it directly in the Delivery Notes tab, no address comes up. Basically, though, you have two choices:

• Add a separate delivery address in the customer’s profile. See the Guide below:
  • Enter or edit the address, overwriting one that comes up automatically.