New Experimental Summary Screen

This recent statement directly contradicts your earlier complaint. It can either be edited or it cannot. Which is it?

What did you edit? Both your locations seem to have changed between screen shots. As I experimented further, I discovered some problems with edited locations. They could be related to production stages. If you’ve been reading other topics today, you know there is some general mayhem. Most problems seem related to inventory and/or production orders.

This makes it very important to describe very precisely what you are doing and what is happening. For example, when you say you get a blank page, is it really a blank page, or does it say Empty?

He already said he was on v20.5.90.

In Settings / Inventory locations are
1.Kitchen Store
2. Sales Orders
In his report he has different names

@Tut It say empty, however, It seems after selecting the production stages for inventory, editing location names is enabled and some transaction can be seen as I edit the stages of production. Lets see what happens.

@Joe91 That right. thats what I am getting. Am able to edit but no changes are effected.

Edits I make show up on the report, but not correctly. I just submitted a separate bug report about this.

The test business I used did have a notice for changes needed on production stages. When I rectified those, various things were modified. But the report still was not correct. Clearly, more work is needed.

As I understand you though, @Mule1, you can edit inventory locations. They just do not reflect properly in the Inventory Quantity by Location report. Is that correct? If so, it suggests the problems may be confined to the report, not inventory location settings.

@Tut Yes that’s right, and now after editing the production stage, my report is clustered with the both the old locations before editing and new edited locations. I cant even make sense out it.

We had an issue Starting balances is not matching we have different currencies (USD&EUR) with current base SAR.
Manager Cloud 20.6.1

what shall I post to trace this issue or how can trace

New Summary

old summary

@abdulbari fixed in the latest version (20.6.2).

thanks it is fixed now

can you please have improve the layout of forex gain/loss the old is better than the current one. May I suggest to have it as per date as first stage due to the forex rate date or month. then by gl account or transaction wise where is show the difference for every affected transaction.

is it possible to enable view/print so we could give system generated voucher to the auditor the forex sample. they need to verify which accounts ( gl/supplier/customer/bank/cash or any entry) affected in any side weather it is debit or credit.

Previously one could drill down to production order item wise cost, but now one cant :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

Yes, you can, @Skn. In the Inventory Items tab, click the Total cost figure for the item in question. You will see every transaction contributing to total cost and, therefore, average cost.

It goes till production order but not beyond that.

I am sorry, @Skn. I do not understand what you are saying in your last three posts.

Could the new changes be causing this?

When any of them is clicked, it shows rates as entered today.

FX

I haven’t entered any rate today though

Dear, I was asking that once there was an option that while drilling cost, once clicked on total cost of production order it will take to cost of each inventory item contributing to total of production order. now it is not available.

@Skn, what cost are you referring to? In the Production Orders tab, costs are not listed. In the Inventory Items tab, drilling down shows you the costs at which transactions were recorded. There is no lower level to drill down to. When using the average cost inventory valuation method, cost histories are not stored because they are not necessary.

The date 01/01/01 has special meaning in Manager. Normally you wouldn’t have anything in Manager entered with that date. What you were trying to achieve by creating exchange rate as at 01/01/01 ?

Basically default behaviour is that if you have any date field which contains 01/01/01, Manager will automatically change that field to current date.

But there could be… for example, clicking on the production order amount could give you further break down how much cost each input item has contributed. Perhaps this is what @Skn is looking for.