Need Guidance on Payment Batch create option

Currently there is no guide on Payments Bach create.
I tried with Payments > Batch create > Copy to Clipboard

and then I filled it in Excel… as per heading requirement. (Exactly as per account heads in manager…)
But I am unable to add “PaidFrom” from batch create. and I am also unable to tick preferences like Automatic Reference, Line description, amounts are tax inclusive, custom theme and it’s preferences.
please guide me or provide guide on Payments batch create.

(we are in need of that, because some cash entry is prepared by our sales person from excel and we get that at the end of the month.)
please guide…

The paid from field should contain a UUID of a Cash and Bank Account.

The checkboxes should contain a boolean True/False. However, as far as Automatic Reference, the reference number is only calculated in the form so you’ll have to manually edit the created transactions for the checkbox to do anything.

I don’t know about other options but I guess they wouldn’t be any different.

1 Like

How to find UUID?

thanks. checkbox worked. but still unable to select custom theme by its name.(checkbox selected).

no problem for now.

very thanks.

1. Goto the edit screen for that item and look in the top right area of the window. The GUID is displayed in grey. Or

2. Do a batch update of similar transactions. The full format including actual GUID will be shown

Ok… By this I understand many things for batch create. Very Thanks. And understand UUID OR GUID.
Very thanks.

Mainly two thing is difficult to manage … One is Lines.Account and the other one is… 2nd line in same payment … It can be a same account head in second line or may be a different account head in second line.

But got most things from your guidance. Thanks.

For transactions with multiple line items

• each cell in your spreadsheet for that transaction will have multiple lines

• adjustment line height to see all the lines in the spreadsheet grid

• the formula bar also has an option to show multiple lines

• to enter a new line in a spreadsheet cell, typically you need to type < shift > < enter >

1 Like