Missing Commas in Line Totals of Edit Screens

The unit price and the total on each line of any type of invoice (whether it’s a purchase or sales invoice) display numbers without including commas. For instance, instead of presenting it as (200,000 USD) it is shown as (200000 USD)
How can i add the comma?

Go to [Settings]-[Date & Number Format] and choose your desired format.

This format is not changing the line total and unit price when editing the invoice

Hi @Badwe,

What version and edition are you using?

Also, are you using any Custom Theme?

This is what it should look like:

Hello,
I am using desktop version 23.5.5.820 with the default theme
I attached a picture of the invoice

So you’re way behind on updates.
Showing the invoice is of no use.
Take care of the update first and then check if the settings are correct, as I showed you through the picture.

And this is how it was on the old version

Even then, update first, after you have made a backup, and then check the Settings of Date and Number Format.
Can you show us your Settings of Date and Number Format.

I updated to the latest version and configured the settings as you mentioned, but the problem is still the same:

What does your [Settings]-[Business Details]-[Country] show you?
What does your [Settings]-[Currencies] show you?
Will re-entering figures (200000) and (40000) of this invoice help?

I can confirm this in version 23.9.15.1007, but I can’t tell for sure whether this is a bug or a feature.

I’m going to place this in bugs for the time being, however, in case this was intentionally done by the developer – say to save space or whatever – then there might be no fix for this.

I have also edited the title to be more descriptive.

It is a feature. As far as I recall Manager does not format the numbers on edit screens. The formats are only shown on view screens.

1 Like

I’m using 23.7.27.928 and no comma there

Improved in the latest version (23.10.15)