Messy Orders and Quotes after update

Manager may have been updating the database when you edited each record. I can’t check this as I have not done all the updates. If so only records you edited would have a history entry. Like wise records you had not edited would be in their original state.

Thank you @lubos ,
Not only that, also the anomaly of copying Qty to Total (in Purchase order) seems back to normal.

Unfortunately looks like it’s back to square one.
Desktop 21.3.51 - Win10 updated - Webview installed

Sales quote doesn’t count tax in total

Purchase Order does not count anything at all

Moreover, the layout on Desktop looks like it doesn’t read the (css ??) style properly, while on browser looks ok.
For example, border: 1px rendered 4px ---- border-radius 3px rendered square iso round ----- check button gray iso blue…there’s also a red bar under the heading

Is it just the edit screen which is not calculating quantities for you?
In particular is the view screen and quantities shown on quotes tab correct?

The reason I ask is I wonder if this is the same issue as these two edit screen calculation issues on Windows Journal entry "Out of balance" bug - #15 by Patch

Correct…with a rendered red border too :wink:

Does your Manger installation also not calculate correctly on the Journal entry edit screen (“Out of balance” calculation), and payslip edit screen (“Amount” calculation for “Earnings” items)?

Yep

1 Like

Just tested on MAC … everything looks fine

1 Like

Could you please check the latest version (21.3.54)?. Should be fixed now.

Thanks @lubos,

Checked issues at my end: out of balance (journal entries) and calculations (Purchase/Sales - quote/orders) and everything looks fine.

Great job!