Lost custom HTML themes after upgrading version

just copy and use the new theme in that topic. i am assuming that you have already followed all the instructions provided earlier. if not, the instructions are the same, so follow it and use the theme.

sorry to bother you sir, can you provide me the consolidated theme so that i have to copy and paste only. thanks

i just read that, but i guess that u had implemented the changes already, i had first got the code from a previous post and then modified it adding Tax word, and i think that @himayun19 also is using the previous code

i would request @himayun19 to use the code given at Indian Tax Codes In-built

code is the issue here the issue is the theme itself , i need theme which i can copy and paste without doing much please if u can provide me the one.

u can check here i have pasted the theme here

in case u need to edit the last lines, u can do so easily

there is a small copy button on the right hand side, green coloured, now it cant get more easier than this

thanks i got it,

let us know if it is working for u.
also, the paste link expires in 4 weeks, so save the theme in your computer as well

yes sir it is working fine now thanks

same issue again

why u must have selected the wrong theme

make sure u give the theme a unique name
also read this

how can tax codes help in theme

@spandan888 please do not divert topics.

@himayun19 there is no easy way to achieve anything without making an effort. if you are using the custom theme you should follow the instructions already provided. else use the default plain theme available in Manager.

tax codes will help in reports
just use the tax codes which are given country wise and it will be easier than inputing ur own tax codes

ok, point taken.

thanks all i will try to do that

@sharpdrivetek while I appreciate your custom theme, you can see the issues where users blindly copy & paste them from forum and expect them be to be supported.

What I suggest, let me improve Manager so custom theme is not required to meet legal requirements in India. People are still free to use custom theme but it should be clear they are to change presentation of invoices, not to meet legal requirements.

So as it stands now, what is currently missing in Manager that it cannot be used in India without custom theme?

3 Likes

These are the official Govt notifications.

Invoice Rules : http://www.cbec.gov.in/resources//htdocs-cbec/gst/invoice-gst-rules17052017.pdf

Accounts and Record Rules: http://www.cbec.gov.in/resources//htdocs-cbec/gst/11062017-accnt-record-rules.pdf

There also seems to be issue regarding Tax Transactions Report format, where Business Identifier of both the company’s and the concerned other party’s have been requested to be shown (in another topic).

also i think in the plain built-in theme the name of the owner’s business doesn’t look prominent