Looking for U.S manager expert to help me with some inquiries

hello guys, i am looking for help to properly setup my manager.io from the beggining, i have a business (california) where i am single member LLC and sooner will be option for S-corp taxation which allow me to “save” on taxes, as it only tax based on my earnings at the end of the year (income tax). so as you expect i have many questions. for example how to properly setup employees payment (salary) and some other questions.
thanks

It’s not allowed to solicit services so you need to edit your post. Read the Forum’s Rules/FAQ.

All you need to know is clearly explained in the Guides. A second option is searching this Forum. If you need help with accounting questions, you should consult a local accountant as that’s not the purpose of this forum.

1 Like

Although the post is somewhat of service solicitation but it’s indirect and no personal information was shared.

My only take on this is that the questions appear to be general in nature and do not require specialized help.

So to properly setup employees, @shootify you can refer to the following guides:

Provided with this knowledge, you can consult with any local accountant to assist you in setting up your payroll.

Also, id recommend you speak with an accountant. Im no expert but there are usually minimal taxation differences (at the US federal level) between a single member LLC and a corporation electing the “S” designation.