Loan Summary

Thanks alot @Tut for your much needed help. We started off with no accounting knowledge so Manager has taught us alot and with your help we certainly appreciate the team and for you being patient with some of us.

I have a question here: :point_up_2:
I do actually ran salaries through payslips and then the clearing account. How do I Make sure then the salary deductions are shown at the Receipts and payments because for now when I search using a name criteria its showing the loans disbursements and repayments BUT it is not showing any repayments which are salary related.

On my payslips, I do have a Payslip Deduction Item which links to Loans, so each time i put that in when creating a payslip it deducts a certain amount of my choosing (a monthly installment) from the individual staff salary. So under Receipts and payments I expected to see that amount as a Loan repayment.

Perhaps I missing something? In my search criteria the employee name is exactly as is on the payslip, as well as on the clearing account.