Issue with footer on Manager Main Website

While I was looking at information on the Manager main website for my previous post, I noticed that the text on the footer of all pages on the Main Manage website is impossible to read (almost invisible) unless you select the text, which then highlights it in white

This text is almost invisible:

Manager is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 62 reviewers

© 2022 — Based in Sydney, Australia but providing goodness globally

i think it is intentionally designed to look faint, but the text looks okay to me. it is still readable.

i understand that you obviously have some issues with text visibility based on our past conversations on the forum. it might be because of difference in vison or maybe your monitor settings :man_shrugging:

I think the contrast on Manager program could be better, but I can read all the text and see what tab is open etc.

However, the Manager website, the footer text is as you say faint, largely because there is not sufficient contrast between the text and background colours - which defeats the whole point of having text. You won’t notice it or read the words.

Let’s say my monitor or eyes were the problem. Should that not be sufficient to recognise that the contrast of text colour and background colour is not suitable as the whole point is for the text to be visible and readable by any visitor not just people with perfect vision or specific monitor settings etc.

Anyway, I just wanted to make the developer aware of the issue.

1 Like