Inventory Pricing

Hi,
Anybody help me for this, my inventory pricing is changing daily basic Example consider Vegetable or fresh items.
Inventory items pricing changing on daily basic in that case how to update the purchase and selling price of the item of the new and old stock sales invoice.

Anybody help to fix this

you can check the average price column under Inventory items tab.
basic price and selling price are constant and they will not change unless it is manually updated.
you can also try Batch update option to update the prices manually for inventory items.

While raise the sales invoice we got the selling price only, we are not getting the average price in sales invoice price field.Every time we need to see the average pricing in the inventory tab and fill in the sales invoice price field.

If we have more items in the inventory tab and if customer buying more items its very difficult to raise bill.
Any body help me for this

Firstly, average cost only relates to purchase invoices so not relevant for Sales Invoice autofill.

The only suggestion is, if you require Manager to have the “current” selling price for Sales Invoice creation, then at the start of each day do a Batch update with the required selling prices.

Don’t see much point in also Batch updating purchase price as average cost reflects that, but you may see the need differently.

But overall, the purchase & selling price entry fields weren’t designed for such fluid (daily) price changes, more for static pricing.

It may be less work to simply keep a separate list of daily selling prices. You don’t actually need to enter anything in the sales price field for an inventory item. You can look at your daily list when entering a sales transaction and just enter today’s price.

Whatever method you are using to determine today’s selling prices will remain the same. You just won’t go to the effort of putting those prices into Manager, because they will change tomorrow.