Inventory On Hand Issue

“After creating a purchase invoice and entering the payment, the ‘inventory on hand’ is not showing in the summary.”

You need to follow the guides at Inventory Items - Manager.io Open each of them. If you follow the discussions in this forum you would have noticed that you must use Purchase Orders AND Goods receipts more specifically from the guides [emphasis added]:

If Qty on hand were to consider all invoices, it might not accurately reflect the physical count of items, especially during these gaps.

Delivery Notes and Goods Receipts are designed specifically to track the actual movement of goods. They confirm that goods have left a seller’s premises or have been received at a buyer’s location. By considering these instead of invoices for the Qty on hand column, the software ensures that the displayed quantity aligns with the physical reality of stock levels. One key aspect of this is the necessity for Delivery Notes and Goods Receipts to be linked to an actual Sales Order or Purchase Order for them to impact the Qty on hand column. This ensures each stock movement is associated with an authentic business transaction.

As a new user you are strongly advised to read the guides and search the forum before starting a new topic.

Look on this pic , i create purchase invoice after i create payment and then i check summary ,

I saw inventory on hand is not show in assets coloum

Update to latest release, or check this setting

Please do not use phone cameras but make screenshots. YOu are using an Apple computer so us Shift-Command-4 (press simultaneously) and select the area you want to capture. You will find the captured file in your Desktop folder.