Inventory of product with unique serial number

Hello all,

i am facing issue in manager to maintain the inventory of vechiles ,because i am not able to track which vechiles with chesis and color is availbe in my stock,

So can you please help to figure out how to manage vechile stock with some description.

basically the vechile have following detailes : name , chesis number and color

and for same name i have 100 chesis number and few colors
please let me know how i can manage my inventory using manager and when i sell the product it can select the chesis number and deduct from my current inventory

Inventory items in Manager (and virtually all accounting systems) are assumed to be interchangeable. So inventory items are probably not a good way to manage the sale of vehicles, because each one is unique and will never appear in your inventory again (unless you happen to buy it again from the person you sold it to). Yet once you enter a transaction for the inventory item (buy it or sell it), you cannot eliminate it from your inventory. You can only make it inactive. But why go through the trouble of creating an item you will only sell once?

My personal opinion is that vehicle stock should be managed outside of Manager. Just keep a spreadsheet list. When you sell a vehicle, enter it not as an inventory item but with only a description.

However, if you really want to enter vehicles as inventory items, you will have to put chassis number, color, etc., into the description. Or you could use custom fields. But again, there really is no point to setting all that up for something that passes through your business only once.

Ok i got your point but now one thing i noticed when i am adding the purchased of vechile in which i am providing the detail of chesis number in description

But when i am selling the description is not coming so can it be happen so that the purchased description will come in sell invoice description

Use the ‘Copy to’ function to copy the purchase invoice to a sales invoice.

But for this case i have to use single product purchase every time… because supplier have the list of all product in single invoice so can it be done to select

I do not understand your question. Can you be more specific?

right now i have product with chasis no for every product i have different unique no.

so how do i add this in inventory and how do i create the invoice with that specific product.

I explained this in my answer back in November in this topic. Create the inventory item exactly like any other inventory item. See the Guide: Manager Cloud. If you decide to put information in custom fields, see this Guide: Manager Cloud.