Internal Error Manager 21.2.88

Hello,

I just edit the attachment many times and then happened to me, any solution?

And i get this error:

chrome_jPSNVePF0m

And after used a an auto backup for my database i get this message:

System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 0b5c110a-f35b-4d81-ad4d-69d209650e53)
 ---> System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 0b5c110a-f35b-4d81-ad4d-69d209650e53
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.TryInsert(TKey key, TValue value, InsertionBehavior behavior)
   at System.Linq.ParallelEnumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey](ParallelQuery`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Linq.ParallelEnumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey](ParallelQuery`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
   at System.Linq.ParallelEnumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey](ParallelQuery`1 source, Func`2 keySelector)
   at Manager.ApplicationData.Get(String entityId) in C:\projects\manager\Manager\ApplicationData.cs:line 122
   at Manager.ApplicationData.Get(Byte[] entityId) in C:\projects\manager\Manager\ApplicationData.cs:line 101
   at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.Start.InnerGet() in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\HttpHandlers\Businesses\Business\Start.cs:line 24
   at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Template.Get() in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\HttpHandlers\Template.cs:line 297
   at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.HttpHandler.ProcessRequest() in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\HttpHandlers\HttpHandler.cs:line 97
   at ManagerServer.Startup.<>c.<b__1_1>d.MoveNext() in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\Startup.cs:line 89
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)

Any solution for get my data back?? please.

Okay it’s fixed,

I opened the database using DB browser, and replace the 0b5c110a-f35b-4d81-ad4d-69d209650e53 to null in object menu.

My question now is, it is this solution is safe? And why this happens? is that because i opened many tabs and edit at once? if yes, it can be solve and prevent this happen in the future?

Thanks.

What attachment are you referring to? You cannot edit any attachment in Manager.

Open your business and see if everything is there. You may have problems, because you have deleted a UUID.

You have not provided enough information to tell. Probably, however, your old version was so old the program was not yet using the SQLite format. For a long time, newer versions included a conversion script. But that was finally taken out a couple months ago. If you search the forum, there are other discussions of this problem and how to update in two steps.

@Obada not entirely sure how this could happen. Key column is primary key in SQLite database so it should be enforced to be unique. But your database had duplicate key.

I would simply delete duplicate row rather than just clearing ContentType cell. But clearing ContentType cell will make Manager to skip this row so it will achieve the same effect as deleting it.

Not sure there is anything actionable here for me though. This should not happen in the first place and I haven’t observed anybody having this issue before.