Interdivisional loans

all transactions were to 1 division and I had to keep splitting them for IRD sake(Partnership). So my bright Idea was to split every thing to 2 divisions. so I went back through all the years I have been doing their accounts and split everything. Now I have interdivisional Loans in the balance sheet and its non clickable. Can someone tell me where it comes from or how do I correct it?
Oh and what is a Interdivisional loan exception report .
Sorry first time I have dealt with divisions

They are automatically created and necessary to balance the books of each division. Divisions may not be appropriate for your situation.

Hi Tut I have been through everything and I have fixed everything and now its not there.

That indicates that all the various transactions involved balance each other out. In the background, the interdivisional loans are still there, but they net out to zero, so they don’t show. That isn’t always the case. In some organizations, transfers go predominantly in one direction and do not balance out.

Thank goodness Its the only one I do like that. Also it would of been better if I had of done it from the start and not try and change it after 5 years. It worked out great in the end as I could do the reports with the divisial columns and a combined column, so much easier for IRD until they change their minds again.

Oh and thanks Tut for guiding me