Income and expense showing zero

Hi, I’m trying to find out why in the summary page, the entire list of income and expense accounts show zero. I do have a handful of transactions which are still in suspense (loan transactions) as I’m still figuring out how to process them but I’m at a loss to see why the income and expense column is not populated. Any ideas?

Your income and expense accounts will show zero if all your transactions, invoices, etc are in the suspense account.

From the link further below:

Suspense is a built-in account where Manager posts transactions it cannot properly resolve.

• Many transaction fields in Manager default to Suspense until valid entries are made in them.
    Any balance in Suspense signals a problem. Never attempt to clear the Suspense account with a journal entry. That only hides problems and usually makes both your Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement inaccurate. Problems that caused transactions to post to Suspense must be identified and corrected.

You must clear these accounts see Clear transactions in Suspense account | Manager

Thanks eko but they are mostly out of suspense. There’s 13 transactions still in suspense and 168 not in suspense.

The Summary Sheet will also show zero if there are no transactions in the period selected and/or depend on whether you are using Cash or Accrual accounting

Show the edit screen for one of transaction you claim do not show in the Summary

Thanks Joe, there were no transactions in the time period I was looking at. Cheers.