HTML link not showing in PDF

I read recently about getting PDF to interpret HTML code in an Invoice. I am hoping someone might point me in the right direction. The scenario is to have the link in the PDF to a payment processing service. Plus other permanent pertinent information. I’m using Windows 11 and Adobe Pro DC

First the HTML coding. This displays in Manager and the link works.

To Pay By Credit or Debit Card - Click Here
Late Payment Penalties & Charges
In terms of the Body Corporate and Community Management Act 1997 all levies MUST be paid by the due date or penalties of 2.5% (simple interest per month) & other charges may apply.

<b>Invoices in arrears the following charges may apply:</b><br>
             Admin Charges - 15 - 30 Days: $ 27.50<br>
             Admin Charges - 31 - 60 Days: $55.00<br>
             Admin Charges - 61 - 90+ Days: $110.00<br>
             <b>Per outstanding invoice at each time phase.</b>
        </div>
    </tr>
</td>
This the result I expect ![image|690x236](upload://uVbLMhb54gO2Rd3bUrs56BSCiEF.png) This the PDF ![image|690x311](upload://fJfruZwIgWTaGXNvTH8PmHjWHaq.png) Instead of HTML should I use javascript instead? I hope I'm clear in my description. I don't know very much about Liquid programming

First, you have not shown enough of your custom theme code (if that is what it is) to know how it will function.

Second, the code you did show contains no hyperlinks.

Third, your images did not load. So it is not possible to determine what you are trying to accomplish. Did you use the upload feature in the composing pane:Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 8.44.08 PM?

Lastly, PDF generation is no longer an actively supported feature in Manager. It remains in the program only as a legacy capability for those businesses that were already using it. The developer’s intent is that PDFs should now be generated through the Print command, selecting a print-to-PDF capability of the operating system.

Hi Tut
This the missing code

To Pay By Credit or Debit Card - Click Here
Late Payment Penalties & Charges
In terms of the Body Corporate and Community Management Act 1997 all levies MUST be paid by the due date or penalties of 2.5% (simple interest per month) & other charges may apply.

<b>Invoices in arrears the following charges may apply:</b><br>
             Admin Charges - 15 - 30 Days: $ 27.50<br>
             Admin Charges - 31 - 60 Days: $55.00<br>
             Admin Charges - 61 - 90+ Days: $110.00<br>
             <b>Per outstanding invoice at each time phase.</b>
        </div>
    </tr>
</td>
Yes I did upload the images via the composing pane. I expected an image but it loaded the reference code. ![Screenshot code|690x201](upload://3vn0AVoQqXHlSlIHa6lXRv8Lz99.png)

Then are you saying emailing the invoices via is redundant as well as it seems it automatically converts the Manager version into a PDF for transmission.
Screenshots uploaded via the composing

Finally I was hoping someone I could show me to code it differently in Liquid, javascript or whatever so the link at least works after the invoices are emailed out via Manager.

@BCM read below.

1 Like

No, it is not. That is exactly the same thing you showed before. Custom theme code would look something like this:

I do not understand your question. Redundant to what? All I was saying was that the PDF feature is no longer actively supported, so you should not expect any software changes related to it.