HSN Code is not printing in the invoice

Hi I am using 22.11.17.508 version of Manager , in the sales invoice tab , it shows HSN/SAC to be filled, but when I give print , the field is not showing the HSC/SAC code

kindly find the image for reference

After given print, the hsn code is not available

First, you should update. You are hundreds of releases behind.

HI , I Have updated to this 23.12.2.1200 version , but still the problem persists

Post a screenshot of the Edit screen of the custom field.

Dear Tut,
I have not mentioned any custom field to the sales invoice page, In default, the hsn code is showing in the sales invoice page, kindly refer the previous screenshot that I have shared.

You are correct. While you did not mention it, however, your screen shot in post #2 shows the HSN/SAC field, which is a line-item custom field. (That field does not appear in the default sales invoice form.) That field may have been added by your selection of a location in the Settings tab.

As noted above, the HSN/SAC code is not part of the default sales invoice Edit page.

I asked to see a screen shot of the Edit page for the custom field (for HSN/SAC). You have shown the Edit page of a sales invoice on which that custom field appears. They are two different things.

@Tut try wioth a test business localized to India. You will notice that HSN/SAC appear while not anywhere in a customs field. In my view this is wrong as it is now hardcoded for whatever reason and the users can not elect if it is printed or not. In true terms this is not a bug but an annoyance for those using that localization.

I have no such test business and don’t have time to create one.

That is ok but fact is that HSN/SAC is present in such case without showing as a custom field so therefore can also not selected to show on printed documents. As mentioned this is unexpected behaviour but not necessarily a bug. So not sure how moderators like @Tut should signal this to get the necessary attention.

1 Like