How to use Project

how to use project to manage differnt project with income and expenditure trail

Create and use projects

Dear Sir,
How to use the Project field, I have enabled it and there are income and direct cost but i cannot see the project field either in sales invoice, purchase invoice or payment.

Please help.
Thanks

@sandy88

Create and use projects | Manager

Hi, I could not see the Project field in sales invoice, purchase invoice although it has been activated. Do you know why? Thanks.

Just enter an item or account and the filed will appear. If you read the Guides that @Joe91 and @Mabaega referred to you would learned that [emphasis added]:

After you create a project, you will be able to assign the project name on line items within transactions (payments, receipts, expense claims, invoices, etc.). This allows categorization of project-related transactions by income or direct costs, leading to calculation of project gross profit.

and as Noted:

Notes
The Project field does not appear unless you select an account for which project assignments make sense. For example, to prevent double posting, Accounts receivable , Accounts payable , and Inventory on hand line items cannot be assigned to a project.

Sales invoices, credit notes and receipts assigned to a project will show under the Income column. This means you can use projects even if you do not use the Sales Invoices tab. Everything that is not income will show under the Direct costs column.

Hi Eko, the project field are appearing in purchase invoice and sales invoice already, thank you.