How to change the place of a custom field

Specifically, I need 2 custom fields on a Sales Invoice (Issuer’s Signature and Customer’s Signature) and need them placed left and right at the end of each invoice.

I managed to create the fields but I cannot place them to the correct place.

Any suggestions?

Thanx

Currently it’s not possible to control placement of custom fields on printed documents (unless you use custom HTML layout).

However, custom fields on invoices already show at the bottom aligned to the left. So it’s just that one custom field needs to be aligned to the right. Correct?

I do not know much about HTML, but need to replace them at above description row.

below is the extract of my attempt of Trial and Error. It show the Column but do not include the custom field data.

<th style="border: 1px solid #000; padding: 5px 10px">Item</th>
                    <th style="border: 1px solid #000; padding: 5px 10px">Agent</th>
                    <th style="border: 1px solid #000; padding: 5px 10px">Driver</th>
                    <th style="border: 1px solid #000; padding: 5px 10px">Description</th>
                    <th style="width: 40px; border: 1px solid #000; padding: 5px 10px; text-align: center">Qty</th>
                    <th style="width: 80px; border: 1px solid #000; padding: 5px 10px; text-align: center">Unit price</th>
                    <th style="width: 60px; border: 1px solid #000; padding: 5px 10px; text-align: center">Discount</th>
                    <th style="width: 100px; border: 1px solid #000; padding: 5px 10px; text-align: center">Amount</th>
                </tr>
                {% for line in lines %}
                <tr>
                    <td style="border: 1px solid #000; padding: 5px 10px; border-bottom: none; border-top: none; vertical-align: top">{{ line.item.name }}</td>
                    <td style="border: 1px solid **#000; padding: 5px 10px; border-bottom: none; border-top: none">{{ line.agent | newline_to_br }}</td>**
                    <td style="border: 1px solid #000; padding: 5px 10px; border-bottom: none; border-top: none">{{ line.driver | newline_to_br }}</td>**
                    <td style="border: 1px solid #000; padding: 5px 10px; border-bottom: none; border-top: none">{{ line.description | newline_to_br }}</td>**
                    <td style="border: 1px solid #000; padding: 5px 10px; border-bottom: none; border-top: none; text-align: center; vertical-align: top">{{ line.qty }}</td>
                    <td style="border: 1px solid #000; padding: 5px 10px; border-bottom: none; border-top: none; text-align: right; vertical-align: top">{{ line.unit_price | money_without_currency }}</td>

This will not work because custom fields are not possible to create on line item level. I do plan to add this feature in future but until then, it’s not possible at all.