How can I enter a supplier invoice in a different currency?

My company is located in Saudi Arabia and I imported an invoice from the Emirates, but I have many problems
1 The invoice is in UAE Riyals. What is the correct way to enter it into the system?
2 There are shipping costs that were not paid to the same supplier, but were paid to customs and transportation within the country. How can I charge them for the goods that are in the invoice without affecting the supplier’s statement of account and recording only the invoice value in his statement?
3 There is a difference in the quantity of the goods received from what is on the invoice, some of which are more and some are less due to customs opening the cartons of the goods to take samples and examine them, and some of them are damaged. How should this situation be dealt with?
Should it be removed from inventory and to what account should this cost be charged, as well as for the increase?
Please help and thank you in advance

I think you mean you imported goods from the Emirates not an invoice

1. Setup UAE Riyals as a foreign currency, and setup your supplier as UAE Riyals Use multiple currencies | Manager, Enter customers | Manager
  2. This is explained here Add freight-in to inventory item costs | Manager
  3. Check this Write off inventory | Manager