As per the GST Invoice law few things are mandatory, as below:- http://bit.ly/2rzdybD
What are the specific mandatory fields in an GST compliant invoice?
To issue and receive a GST compliant invoice is a prerequisite to claim ITC. If a taxpayer does not issue such invoice his customer loses ITC claim and the taxpayer loses its customers. Here we mention the mandatory fields in an invoice:
- Invoice number and date
- Customer name
- Shipping and billing address
- Customer and taxpayer’s GSTIN
- Place of supply
- HSN code
- Taxable value and discounts
- Rate and amount of taxes i.e. CGST/ SGST/ IGST
- Item details i.e. description, unit price, quantity
10 Add IGST Tab – for Inter State Sales – as per the attachment.
11 Reverse Charge – Yes/No
Please help me with few more changes.