Foreign Exchange Gain/Loss are not shown

Dear all, sorry for disturbing but I have encounter issue about foreign exchange.

I migrate to Manager this year and are doing 2022 accounts, when I enter the exchange rate under the exchange rate tab, there is no gain/loss shown in the dashboard and P&L. Please see the attached image below:

Web capture_20-7-2023_12132_127.0.0.1

I have key in all the exchange rate until June 23.

I have also key in exchange rate in bank account to match the bank balance amount in my 2021 SGD (my base currency) financial statement.

And then even the foreign currencies tab too I have put in the Dec 2021 exchange rate.

My base currency is SGD, foreign currency is USD & EUR, I have bank transaction and balance, sales and purchase invoice in both foreign currency for 2022. The supplier and customer are all set to their foreign currency so their invoice are in correct currency.

Despite all of these, the foreign exchange still show 0.

I am not really sure what happen as I couldn’t found any discussion similar to my issue in the forum, may I know is it a bug or it is something I did wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Did you read this forum post? - Added new tab - "Currency Revaluations"

I didn’t realize there was a new update! It work fine after I install the newest version.

Thank you very much!