Fields used when altering Theme code

Where can i find the terms used for manager so i know what to add when i want to change a field in my template. For example i want to do the following:-

*Making Invoice number appear as PC1 instead of just 1 and let it continue automatically generate.
*Place the VAT location above the Total location because customers get confused about whether its inclusive or exclusive.
*Adding lines inbetween quote items to make it look more as a table.

I recommend you use the Search feature in the top right corner and search for Liquid Code (the programming code used by Manager). Or search for ‘add signature’, etc.

No this does not help. It’s not telling me the preexisiting variables used.
The only one i can get is from cloning the plain theme. And as far as i can tell there is not variable to adjust the invoice number that would appear. i know a parameter such as “field.label==invoiceno” but i need to know the exact term used. Ofcourse “invoiceno” is not the right term. I need to know whats available to make it easier to alter.

• use {{ reference | downcase | prepend: PC }}, but this will not remove the existing reference.
  • The format you are referring to is the “tax inclusive format”, and the placement of VAT after the total is the only correct position since It would be even more confusing if you put the VAT before the total as the total will not tie-in to what’s above it.
    If you want the VAT displayed before the total, then use tax exclusive format.
  • Insert this 6 lines after <tbody> (right between “</tr>” and “{% endfor %}”): <tr>{% for cell in row.cells %}<td class="border-start{% if forloop.last == true %} border-end{% endif %}">&nbsp;</td>{% endfor %} </tr>

Thank you Ealfardan, i already managed the first one; thanks for this additional piece of advice.

Maybe it was coincidence but yesterday there was a new post in this thread, which I think might interest you.

Every theme variable is used in the Plain theme. So you already have the list. What complicates things for you is that different transaction types assign different program variables to the same theme variable, depending on context. And many of the variables are arrays, not individual values. So modifying order of presentation can involve a lot of looping logic.