E invoice with qr code

I create e invoice with qr code but after scane vat amount and vat number are not showing I use cloud version in saudia arabia I enter also country saudia and I want to know i use dot matrix printer for invoice after print qr code not recognised

the dpi of dot matrix printers would be too low to print qr codes unless your printed qr codes are of a considerably large size.
try using inkjet or laser printers and check the same.

It is correct that even if a dot matrix printer would print the code it is known that they are almost impossible to read because of the low resolution (DPI). In addition to laser and inject also thermal printers (often receipt printers) are excellent. The general rule of thumb for QR codes is a minimum of 2x2cm in size to make it quick and easy to read by scanners and smartphones. The smaller the more time it will take. You can also change the error-level correction settings to reduce misreadings. Some good information is at Configuring the QR-Code-Specific Settings (igQRCodeBarcode) - Ignite UI™ Help .

Tahnkyou sir and tell I scened qr code why not showing vat valu

instead of scanning from the printed qr code, if you scan the qr code from your display monitor does it show the VAT amount and VAT number?

Without printer scene the qr code on computer screen then vat value not showing

Do you use a tax rate with a custom title in your sales invoices?

Yes in computer screen is apper but if scane qr code then not appear

Try to change the tax rate from 15% to 5%, and see if the QR generated well.
I think It is related to the 15% Rate in my business file.