Desktop version SBR enabled?

Does the desktop version of MANAGER have SBR enabled? I know this topic was discussed a number of years ago, but I couldn’t find an update.

Also, I just want to mention how much I appreciate this software and the fact that the desktop version is free. It’s a massive help for small businesses. It’s also very user friendly.

Thanks.

It doesn’t directly integrate with SBR. What do you need specifically? Manager can generate number of Australian reports. The GST/BAS figures can be entered directly in ATO business portal. Or in case of payrol, you’d need to use something like https://www.singletouch.com.au to submit CSV file which Manager would generate.

1 Like

Thanks for your fast reply Lubos. I do currently use it to generate the BAS figures which I enter into the ATO portal, but I was wanting to use it for when I file my partnership tax return, instead of filling out the paper form.

I guess I can file the tax return online from the ATO business portal, similar to doing BAS.

Any automation would require this idea to be implemented first Income tax payable

Income tax calculations are so complicated across different tax regimes that it would be almost impissible to cater for this in Manager

Best left out and dealt with separately outside Manager imho

2 Likes

Good point.

Yes, that makes sense.