Data transfer issue from old business to new business

Thank you for the screen shots but the don’t show the full screen so it isn’t clear what has been entered where.

Start with the Starting Balance Screen and drill down from there
Then show the starting balance for Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable
Then show the balance for the customer and supplier
Then show the list of unpaid invoices

@toijaz, once again you have shown the Edit screen of a sales invoice and a list of transactions from some unknown place in the program. Then you posted a screen shot of a drill-down on the Starting balance equity account from the Summary page. None of those is what was requested.

Starting balances are found under the Settings tab. See Enter starting balances | Manager.

Starting balance equity is an account Manager creates automatically when you have setup errors. It is used to force the accounting equation to balance. You should never have a balance within it. (When you do not, it will disappear.)

Dear Joe, Thanks for your great support. Please find the below starting balance 2 screen shots

Balance for the customer

customer Invoices

supplier current balance

supplier invoices

@Tut, Thanks for your valued support. Now I have shared the correct screenshot of the starting balance as guided.

It’s too late here now, I’ll have look at this tomorrow.

I am giving up on any further comment until you display the screen images I have asked for
Here is a full example of what you need to post for the customer - the same is required for the supplier - I don’t think I can be more explicit - if you had provided this information the problem would have been sorted days ago but you show partial screens so it is impossible to know what I am looking at, list of sale invoices which is not what I asked for, …

1 Like

Sorry Joe, I have tried to capture the customer and attaching. I will capture for supplier and attached after this post.

Detail for Supplier

OK, that looks correct.

Concentrating on the customer, UBC-7887938 Mr Muhammad Muzamil Jutt, can you show the balance on his account and his Customer Statement (All Transactions) for all dates and then explain what is going wrong when you receive a payment from him?

On a separate but linked issue I see that your open starting balances don’t balance

The total debit balance is 2,101,486.59 and the total credit balance is 4,520,803.00

This is incorrect and will have to be sorted out - the debit and credit balances should be equal

the payment of the customer made for the transfer data transfer invoice is going to suspense account instead of account receiveable

I don’t know what you mean - a payment never goes to a suspense account.

It can only affect the Accounts Receivable and the Bank or Cash Account

If it goes to a suspense account that means either the bank account or customer account does not exist
Show the edit screen of the payment

The Customer Statement is correct

If you entries in your suspense account then drill down on them to see where the error is

And on the Customer Statement, there is no payment for the unpaid invoice - there are 4 payments

Did you allocate to invoices or let Manager allocate them automatically?

we letting the manger to allocate automatically. any payment other than data transfer invoices are not going to suspense. only the payment which settle the data transfer invoice are going to suspense and same for the supplier whenever we are paying to supplier for the data transfer purchase invoice it showing us loss in the profit and loss statement.

in the below screen shot at the time of payment transaction system select the account receivable as shown in my last screenshot in yelow highlighted the data transfer invoice is in suspense account.

The unpaid invoice is not in the suspense account - it is nowhere except in the balance receivable

can you please see the attached backup. as i don’t know what wrong we are doing. definitly we are doing something wrong not sure what

There is nothing wrong with that customer. I do not know what you are saying is wrong

our profit and loss statement is showing negative because of the payment of migrated purchase invoices. we are clueless

Payment to suppliers do not affect your P & L
Show an edit screen of a supplier payments