DESKTOP EDITION CLOUD EDITION SERVER EDITION GUIDES FORUM

Customer wise profit report

i need customer wise profit report how to get this in manager accounting sofware?

0 Likes

There is no in-built report with this information. You may be able to get a custom report to provide some of the data needed to produce such a report but it would require quite an effort, I imagine

Apart from the cost of sales of goods sold to a customer, how would you apportion administrative and fixed costs to a customer?

0 Likes

Thanks a lot for your reply to my topic if invoice wise profit/cost report can be obtain it would do for me. is there any option to get this kind of report? Pls help me.

0 Likes

Thanks

0 Likes

That cannot be done, either. The problems are the same. This is really a pricing issue, not an accounting issue.

0 Likes

thanks a lot Tut. Is it possible to create a customize calculated field in sales invoice where total purchase price will be calculated?

0 Likes

No.

0 Likes

One way to do this is to download sales and cost of sales data and by using pivot tables in excel you can generate profitability by customer and by invoice.

0 Likes

Thanks applet. This is a good solution but how to download sales and cost of sales data? Pls help me.

0 Likes

Just click on sales and cost of sales from the summary page. Click export at the bottom, copy and paste in excel. Invoice number is the unique identifier.

1 Like

Thanks a lot applet.

0 Likes