Customer Statements (Unpaid Invoices) - customize

Hi

I want to customize “Customer Statements (Unpaid Invoices)”. What I want is to be able to generate an unpaid invoices statement for a specific period (eg Nov 1-15).

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Have you tried clicking the down arrow and selecting “Custom”?
It is not possible to select a date range but you can select a specific date (i.e. up to date selected)

Thanks for the replay. but it’s does not solve my problem.
I am trying to create a customs report exactly like “Customer Statements (Unpaid Invoices)” but the only difference is that I should be able to select a specific period (eg Nov 1-15)
The problem is that I have zero experience in this. I have been trying to learn myself how to customize reports, buts its very difficult due to lack of materials like YouTube videos. If someone can tell me how the current “Customer Statements (Unpaid Invoices)” is created I think I can try to add that specific period (eg Nov 1-15) into it.

Most of the reports created by Manager itself can not be created using custom reports as they handle data quite differently. Hopefully with the long-term promised replacement of custom reports with a much more useful system this may change things, but as for now, you can not.

The real question is what use a list of non-paid invoices from a customer for a date range would have? You can always copy the results to a spreadsheet and delete those you do not like to be included but is there any accounting benefit to not have all unpaid invoices listed?

Thanks for the response.
I want this report because some of my regular customers ask for a report like this, when settling their due payments.
I do a delivery business, most of the times invoice value is small, and daily there might be 3-4 deliveries for these customers. For these big companies its difficult for them to send separate payments for each of my invoices. Instead they say they will pay weekly, monthly etc. So I have to make a pending invoices statement for these invoices accordingly.
I think there is a similar way of doing this using sales order. But the problem is that I need to send supporting documents for each of my deliveries. Since there will be files of same name of different deliveries in the attachments it will be confusing if I send sales order. That’s why I opted to sending a separate invoice for each deliveries with their supporting documents.

Sorry but your answer is still not explaining why you need to have a start date. You can select any end date and that will give all the outstanding invoices the customer is due. It would be very strange if your business would skip outstanding invoices and let the customer believe that all that was unpaid before that start date was now settled.

@Amjad_Ismail I noticed that you already raised the exact same topic Pending invoices statements of a customer for a specific period? and got a reply from @Tut that says the same as argued here:

@Amjad_Ismail, your question has been thoroughly answered by @eko. And it violates forum rules to open two discussions on the same topic, even when separated by almost 2 years. I am closing this topic.