Currency error

HI, I HAVE A BASE CURRENCY AS SAR AND ONE MORE CURRENCY AS USD.
I HAVE A PURCHASE INVOICE FROM SUPPLIER IN USD.

I TRIED TO PAY THIS THROUGH TWO OPTION

1. DIRECT FROM BANK USD ACCOUNT - SPEND MONEY -SELECT SUPPLIER
  2. FROM PURCHASE INVOICE - SPEND MONEY

IN BOTH CASES MANAGER IS SUPPOSE TO PAY IN USD THE ACTUAL USD AMOUNT.
BUT MANAGER IS PAYING THE EXACT FIGURE OF USD BUT IN WRONG CURRENCY SAR.

MANAGER SHOULD EITHER CALCULATE AND PAY IN BASE CURRENCY BUT THE EQUALENT AMOUNT OF FOREIGN CURRENCY.
OR IT SHOULD PAY EXACT FOREIGN VALUE (AMOUNT FIGURE) IN FOREIGN CURRENCY. BUT IT IS NOT SO. IS IT A BUG?

Is your second screenshot a Spend Money as it doesn’t show the bank selected ?

However, try entering the USD amount into the USD field on the right hand side where it has “optional” next to USD

yes, it was spend money screen shot USD account. purchase invoice is USD, supplier account is USD.
the invoice is USD19000
i entered the optional USD field with the amount. still it did not recalculate the SAR amount.
i proceeded creating the transaction (with SAR19000 as system populated, AND the optional field entered with USD 19000.). When checked in Bank transaction, it paid only SAR.19000.

please check if you can simulate a similar case, ( try to pay a foreign invoice using your foreign currency bank account). then we can be sure if this is bug or error from my side.

Nor it should - USD amount from USD Account - leave the SAR blank as there is no SAR involved.

Yes, because that is the transaction you told Manager to process.

no,no. from purchase invoice tab, i selected a USD19000/- to pay through an USD account.
Manager brings the screen with amount populated in as SAR19000 (it is ok, if atleast brings the value equalent to USD as SAR71,250). but not.
FYI, the business base currency is SAR.
Ok, As you said, i cleared the system populated SAR19000 and entered 19000 in the optional USD column. But the bank transaction result is 0. (there is an entry but no value paid).

sorry, i found the error. when i checked the account currency from where i am paying. it is showing currency as SAR. :hushed:. so that was the error.
im sorry again. it is solved.
Thanks @Brucanna