Create Custom report Uncategorized Bank accounts

Hello,

I’m unable to create a custom report containing all the ‘uncategorized’ transactions in the bank accounts since I cannot find the ‘Uncategorized’ variable in the custom report editor with the tab “bank accounts”

Any pointers?

Thanks in advance,

There is no “uncategorized” variable. That’s the result of a transaction being in the Suspense account. You would have to select the Suspense account name, I think.

I’m curious why you want a report of these? What exactly are you trying to learn and do? And why not categorize them while importing a statement? Or why not use the Find & Recode feature?

Thanks for your response Tut.

I found it under “General Ledger account” - Account name - contains “Suspense”.

As for the why:
I’m working with a company where person A is reponsible for payments to suppliers and making sure all purchase invoices are sent to person B who handles the finances in manager.io

To check that purchase invoices are received, transactions stay in the suspense account until the invoice of that purchase is received. At the end of a period Person B sends Person A a report of the purchases missing an invoice (purchase transactions still in the suspense account).

Every day a new twist. :star_struck: I thought you might be looking for transactions that were improperly entered.

You know what they say, unusual situations require creative solutions :smiley: