Correct GST return

And it wont work like that because when I go add the custom Tax type of GST Free in tax types the code number will be different. Unless I can some how tell it to fine the name and use its code number.

It can be done with any versions of Manger on any platform. To understand how to do it have a look at Localisation: GST/VAT worksheet programming guide - #7 by Patch (and earlier it that guide). That enables you to create tax codes to divide transaction up and then report them how ever you like.

The more important question is, what does your tax department actually require. There is a risk in doing calculations a new way, you may find the old way of calculation was actually inconsistent with your legal obligations. As I’m not a New Zealand accountant, I can’t help you with that.

Its all good Patch, I went back and double checked and total purchases does not include overseas purchases . I admit I got a little Carried away and went against what I have been trying to tell lubos :blush::woozy_face: But thanks to you I have learned a lot.
Do you know how when we load the localisation from the website it automatically puts the tax codes in are we able to do that? so it automatically loads GST free Tax code in.

anyway its all working just as it should now and I have tested with all scenarios and works and have imported the localisations into 3 different business and apart from having to set up the tax code each time it worked with each one. Not sure if you are a moderator if not you should be

I still dont understand why they still have a wrong localisation report up for New Zealand. Some poor person is going to rely on it and it is going to be wrong