Changing sale invoice title to "bill of supply"

I want to change the title of sale invoice as"Bill Of Supply"as per statutory law in India. I am using free software. How can i change it. Please help me on this.
thanks in advance.

Read Manager Cloud

1 Like

Indian law does not require the title Bill of Supply. Nor does it require creation of a separate bill of supply. A bill of supply is mentioned in regulations if the Tax Invoice does not provide all necessary information, which a Manager sales invoice will do.

dear Tut,
Under India Law called GST, any business under composition scheme and other tax payer who is selling exempted goods must be issue a bill having title Bill of Supply. It is said by the act CGST,2017.:slightly_smiling_face:

dear spandan888,
Thank you very much for your help.

@THEKTR, please reference the last paragraph of Section 4 in this document: http://www.cbec.gov.in/resources//htdocs-cbec/gst/invoice-gst-rules17052017.pdf . If you apply the India - GST 0% tax code, you would get all other features needed under the law. And the invoice would satisfy the requirements of a bill of supply. That is what I was referring to.

But changing the title using the method @spandan888 linked is another approach. The problem is that it will change the title for every sales invoice and purchase invoice. So you would potentially need multiple custom themes.

1 Like

I agree with you, I am a Composition Scheme Taxpayer. So i need all my Invoices as Bill of Supply.

unless he able to search through out the forum there is conditional theme able to switch it around the invoice title without changing the themes frequently, which @isklerius already posted for guidance.